Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kori's weigh in

I lost 2.8 pounds this week so that brings me to a total of 35 pounds lost. I feel great. I know that I still have a lot of weight to lose and I am trying to really look at the long term of it all. I bought myself some new clothes, a size smaller and if I hit 40 pounds before I go to Nevada, I am going to get my self 2 Coach purses at the outlet instead of 1. I am happy to have some weight off before we go to the Grand Canyon so I can move around while I am there and not feel like I am dying. :) I have met all of my first month goals with my health counselor and I am well on my way to my three month goals. I still battle with stress and lack of sleep but it's better and I know better how to control it. I know we each have our time where it goes really well and those times where we struggle, I am trying to equip myself with as much knowledge and strength as I can to get through the struggles.
Looking forward to the next chapters in life.........

No comments: