Sunday, June 17, 2012

Check In-Kori

     I haven't posted for quite a while. I have been disinterested in the weight loss process for the past several weeks as other things have crowded it out. I have maintained my weight and even lost a few ounces here and there. I am only 8 ounces from the 50 pound mark. I have allowed these other things to keep me from not sleeping enough and not getting exercise. It's amazing how stress/time demands can creep in and take over. I declare war on them today and I will get a grip on my life and my health again.
     I am proud of myself that I have continued to eat relatively well and not allowed myself to eat my frustration. That is huge for me. I continue to see my health counselor and that helps a lot too.
     I will cook well this week, fit in four days of thirty minutes of exercise and sleep at least 7.5 hours per night. That is my promise to myself.

No comments: