Thursday, April 26, 2012

Kori update

I forgot to update Saturday because I literally ran from morning till night. I lost 4 oz this week and it took me from the the 280's to the 270's. I have been overly busy and a bit stressed and I can feel it. I am proud that I have been eating well, even on the most busy days. No fast food, no stuffing my mouth with whatever I can reach. I have continued to be conscious of what I eat and how it makes me feel. I am proud of Den for restructuring her plan and getting back on it. Hang in there. Love you.

1 comment:

Den said...

I know it must be really hard for you to be so busy and yet still trying to substantially change your life at the same time. That's hard work, and I am so happy that you have really stayed with it, and made it a lifestyle change. I hope we get a chance to that Oregon reunion next year...maybe we can give each other hugs and our arms will go around each other!!! :)