Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday Weigh In (Kori)

This is my first post in a while since I have been on vacation. I feel fantastic!!! I have continued to lose weight and I have hit the 40 pound mark! I did very well on vacation with eating and exercise. I had a wonderful time with my husband and we reconnected in a way that was amazing. I really am grateful for him. I come home from this refreshing trip with a renewed energy and vision of what I need to do. I purchased my next goal outfit so I have something else to work toward.
Happy Saturday everyone!

1 comment:

Den said...

You are one of my few inspirations now that Colton and Todd have given up. So, keep up the good work. If I am going to make it through my next 30 days, then I want to know somebody else is working alongside me. I know we are doing this differently (our diets and exercise may not match), but the end goal is the same. Loved talking to you this weekend and so glad your vacation was wonderful!