Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Weigh Day!!! (Den)

Boo-yah! Sabotaging, negative, pessimistic mind needs to shut-up once and for all! My restart was a success! Technically, I am still going for 2 more days, but I want to put my weigh days on the 15th of every month, so I weighed today. I am really excited to keep moving forward, and even more excited to bring the boys on board with my new vegan dinner menus. I have to say that this experiment with myself was very insightful and motivating, not only because I lost weight, but because I feel pretty darn good. Here are some of my results:

-          Lost 20 pounds…I’ve lost 46 pounds altogether!
-          Shrank into my size 18s
-          Lost 2.5 inches off my waist
-          Lost 3.5 inches off my hips
-          Lost 1.5 inches off each thigh
-          No more insomnia meds
-          Fasting Blood Sugar was 79 (Doc said I was prediabetic a few years ago)
-          No more high blood pressure
-          Very reduced abdominal pain
-          Donated a ton of clothes to Goodwill
-          Went from 0 workouts to over 200 minutes of cardio per week

I have to say that I was pretty darn surprised to lose that much. I really wanted 10 pounds, and I was nervous to get on the scale because I wasn't sure if I would get it. I had to get on the scale a few times to make sure I wasn't seeing the numbers wrong. I'm really happy with all the results, not just the weight loss. Yay!

No comments: