Wednesday, December 28, 2011

MyFitnessPal.com (Den)

I found this awesome site at MyFitnessPal.com. It’s free, and I can record my weight loss, meals, and exercise. It has a built-in nutrition counter, so I know all the details on my daily intake. There’s an online support forum, and I can add friends. I don’t see everything that they eat daily (unless they change the setting to allow that feature), but I do see their posts…usually that they filled out their food log for the day, posted weight loss, or recorded exercise. I have a couple of “friends” already, and I think it’s nice to have the extra support. Best of all, it’s available (though more limited) as an Android app, so my Kindle Fire supports it. I think it’s a great tool, and recommend it. My user ID is "denfks" if anyone wants to "friend" me. :)

No comments: