Thursday, December 29, 2011

A new beginning (Kori)

October 2010

I feel like I am starting over. I am learning about my body, how it reacts to different foods and exercise. I am really trying to listen. Sometimes it betrays me and it becomes a battle of wills between the me that wants to be healthier and the me that wants to eat that piece (or many pieces) of chocolate.

May the healthier me win!!!

I will post a picture every three months to remind myself that time will keep flying by and I can either be healthier in three months or I can be doing the same thing I have been....nothing.

1 comment:

Den said...

Doing nothing is not an option, so we are gonna win this time! I'm logging my weight loss tomorrow. Friday is my official weigh day from now on. Colton and I are doing great together. He's got 5 minutes more exercise than me for the week. He weighed today and was shocked to have lost 6 pounds! He needs 19 more pounds to be in the normal range, and he's super excited to see such loss...of course, being the first week means a big water loss (especially w/ so many salty foods the week prior), but still, he has done awesome this week!