Monday, February 27, 2012

Week 9: Weigh Day and Updates (Den)


WEIGHT LOSS:  I lost the weight that I gained (almost 2 pounds), so I’m back to 26 pounds lost, and it feels good to get that 26 back on my site sticker. I’m pretty happy with that, and I’d love to see some new weight loss this week. But, I won’t be particularly sad if I don’t lose weight. I have not been exercising, so I feel that while I am missing that component, I should not be overly expectant of losing pounds. I did try to work in the yard over the weekend…lugged around rocks, and raked, and weeded. My legs are still hurting!

FOOD: Honestly, I’ve just been maintaining along without much regard for tracking. I think that not tracking at this point is not a great idea. I would like to continue monitoring. I don’t want to be obsessed, but tracking calories does keep me aware of my goals. So, this is a goal for the remainder of the week…to return to more consistent tracking.

No comments: