Saturday, February 25, 2012

Weigh in (Kori)

Another good week. I bought a planner, used it and started a liver cleanse today. I lost 1 pound this week, so I am 8 ounces from 30 pounds!!! Not bad for 2 months. I am feeling great and have been getting to the gym. My husband and I are doing the cleanse and he had a blow out last meal last night. I stuck with what  I usually eat. This morning he asked me why. I realized that this cleanse does not mean I am not going to ever eat again so I did not feel the need to overeat or eaat foods that would make me feel icky today. I have more at stake now, my health and my happiness. I have not had heartburn for 2 months, this used to be a daily occurance. I will post mid week and let you know how the cleanse is going.

1 comment:

Den said...

I read your post on FB about your liver cleanse. What exactly are you doing for that? Just curious. So excited for you hit the big 30! Are you doing something special for yourself when you hit that mark? I didn't know you had heartburn issues...and I am glad that you are not experiencing it nowadays. I don't think I've had heartburn, but Todd gets it sometimes and I know he is miserable. Congrats on your continued success! You are doing great!