Sunday, January 22, 2012

Life......(Kori)

My life is very busy and this week has proven to be challenging for me. I did lose 3 pounds and I am proud of that but I was not good about preparing my food as well as I have been. More processed foods and quick throw together meals have been on the menu this week.

I am grateful that this afternoon I have time and I am preparing a couple of meals for the week and some things for Sam and I and the kids for lunches.

I did take a positive step by purchasing an extra pair of tennis shoes for the house since I now have a bag at work. This way I always have shoes for the gym. I figure each excuse I eliminate leads to better health for me.

I am beginning to research more natural foods that help with healing the body. I think I am going to start growing wheat grass. Also, I meet with my holistic health counselor next week and we will map out my first cleanse of her program. Looking forward to that.
So, on to a new week and a positive attitude.

1 comment:

Den said...

We love wheat grass! We have a great juicer, and I have recently broken it back out of it's boxed prison. I know it is hard to find time to take good care of one's self. I'm a stay at home gal, and I still can't ever seem to find the time necessary to plan and prep everything. I can only imagine having to work full time! You are doing great...of course, you know that!